Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 17 P90X

Today was a fun day! I just had fun being me, working out, and doing my job! I had my first office meeting with the group of Realtors I work with. It was a little nerve wracking...but it went well.

I did my Shoulders/Bi/Tri's today. This is my absolute favorite P90X workout...probably because it doesn't absolutely wipe me out! Don't get me wrong...I work hard, but I am used to this type of weight routine and I "get it". I don't get Plyo! LOL!!! Don't get me started.

I am eating better than I have in the past two weeks. I dropped my calories just a tad--I really felt like I was just eating too much! My body seems to be responding to the calorie cut. We'll see what happens when I start Phase 2. I may have to up them again.

This little chubette is going to sign off and go home! I can't wait to see my hubbie! We had a little tiff last night and it's make up time! Oh,yeah.....

2 comments:

M said...

I could have written this blog entry! I don't get Plyo either and I sometimes think I'd rather have my fingernails pulled out! But I love Shoulders and Arms. That's my favorite of all the workouts.

A coworker, who also does P90x, asked me how it was going. I told him it was going good except that I hated Plyo. He said, "Why?" and I said, "I just HATE it!" Again he said, "Why?" Obviously, if I had to explain myself, he doesn't share the sentiment. lol

I pray for the day when that DVD doesn't feel like torture!

Melody

Shari Kraft said...

Melody--you are right...if you have to ask, you can't afford it...same thing with Plyo!