Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 16 P90X


This morning I was doing Plyo....my hubbie was getting dressed for work. He was kinda watching what I was doing. Usually he doesn't comment on my workouts, but this is new (P90X). He wanted to know if I do this EVERYDAY! I explained the P90X workouts to him and handed him my book. He was pretty impressed with what I'm doing. To tell the truth...I'M pretty impressed with myself, if I say so myself! I actually DID plyo today...instead of STRUGGLING to do plyo. There are still about 3 exercises that I cannot do. My little chubbette body won't cooperate yet, BUT IT WILL!!!!

I didn't realize how much tenacity and persistance I have in my little self. I owe some of that to my coach Jeff, Adam Waters and the Shredders, and my blog readers. Without ANY of you, I would still be lifting the "pink" weights! LOL!!

The weather is drizzly and cold here today. I actually had snowflakes falling this morning. It was so beautiful, and people don't think it snows in Arizona! I'm wishing I was home with my hubbie cuddled up on the couch in front of the fire, with a pot of chili on the stove--I'm thinkin' cornbread, too! Wanna come over??

Today's affirmations:
I meet all challenges thrown my way
I do not eat junk
I am burning fat by the minute!

6 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Shred On Shari!, This is not an easy thing we do but the rewards do far outweigh the sacrifice, and when you hit your goal you'll be very glad you documented your journey.

Adam

Buffedstuff said...

Hey I always use f/s for the fat shredder plan. I am still on phase one.

Hang in there, you can do this thing oh and enjoy the snow.

Mike Groom said...

You are powering away Shari! You consistency WILL pay off!

Jamie said...

We had over a hundred inches of snow over this past winter here in WI! Keep up the good work Shari! I'm doing great! I can hardly wait to see what I look like at the end of the month!

Rich said...

www.180dney.blogspot.com Russia

Marbella said...

Hi Shari,
Loved your blog today. And the thought of a pot of chile and cornbread was great. Sounds like things we do in Texas too. Am proud of what you are doing...this plyo thing (dunno about it) sounds like a killer. Good for you!
Lynda