Sunday, May 4, 2008

Clothing Challenge











Okay! here we go! I have Jamie and Rob and Me in the middle, then there is Nadine. They have stepped up to the challenge! We are going to try to fit into our jeans by May 31st! I have one other challenger, she is involved with another challenge and really can't publish her pics yet. HOWEVER...I do have her starting pic and will publish them when she is ready.

I am doing a rest day today, thank goodness! This has been a very challenging week for me. I started a new eating plan, workout program, and a new job! I got a little behind, but trying to catch up now!

2 comments:

www.kalililla.com said...

Hey Shari,
I took my before jeans pic on May 1 but was depressed by the resulting muffintop. Not sure what I'm going to do with it but I will be rooting you guys on!

Rob said...

Shari,

Hello,
glad your back, was getting a little worried. The ole clothing challeng is on!!! This is goona be fun...
Be blessed,
Rob