Saturday, April 26, 2008



You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. –Wayne Gretzky

From Maria Kang's Fitness Cure:

Shoot for a solid, fat free, exercise regimented day…

Shoot for a size 4 jeans or a bright bikini this summer…

Take a shot at being the best version of yourself…

Most people are too scared to try -

Most can’t even fathom being anything but who they are now..

Are you taking the shots?

Are you taking risks?

Are you trying, over and over again….even if you miss?

The higher the ratio, the higher the possibilities…

As you keep performing and fine tuning your mind, body and spirit -

That ratio will change.

And so will you.

I have mentioned that I subscribe to Maria Kang's Fitness Cure. There is a link to her website on my side bar. She has provided me with a LOT of good advice and motivation. You should sign up and get yours today! Don't wait!

I know a little bit about being scared to try something new. I have decided to not let that get in the way of my "project". The project I'm talking about is ME! I'm about to embark on a really extreme fitness program, and to tell the truth...I'm skeered! I have been working out for two years. I passed the "fit test" that Beachbody has on the site. I have a coach that says I can do it. So...I guess I can do it! It's time for a real challenge! It's time to push myself, and see what I'm made of. I want to see what I can DO! What about you? Are you stuck in a rut? Are you not seeing changes in your body. Is your program stale? Then you need to suck it up and step out of your comfort zone! Come with me! I can use the company and the support :)

6 comments:

CeeKaye said...

My program isn't stale, but i grow weary with impatience...one thing that totally helps me is to see the Biggest Loser winner Ali go at it like a pro athelete, training her heart out, and her moment of glory and sacknowledgement when the world had not only to conceed but to accept that SHE was the Biggest Loser, as she had stated she WOULD be. I think that is so f-king motivational that i wanna go climb a rock wall or something...!

My Better is Better said...

Rooting you on....you can do this...you are already inspiring others good job

Debbie said...

Hi Shari, will check on Maria Kang's site. Thanks for the tip.

Adam Waters said...

Go for it Shari! Time to rock and roll!
Adam

Your Grateful Cyber-friend, Christy said...

Congratulations on being fit enough to do that BeachBody extreme workout! Way to step up to the plate and go for it!

PS I just added you to my blogroll. I'm slow on stuff like that. Sorry about the delay. :)

Jamie said...

Just remember we're all in this boat together girl! You've got this one in the bag already!