Saturday, April 19, 2008


Tosca Reno--my favorite fit over 40 woman!

I bought a fabulous book almost two years ago, called The Eat Clean Diet, by Tosca Reno. Tosca is a contributor to Oxygen Magazine, which I also avidly read each month! She is one of my favorite over 40 fit women. She recently released The Eat Clean Workout Book. I bought that one too! LOL. Can't get enough of my Tosca! Guess what?! She has a cookbook out, too! yep...bought that one also. :) What can I say??? I have given you a link to her Eat Clean Grocery List. It is really great. If you are wondering what to eat, just look at the list and shop!

Eat Clean Diet Grocery List

7 comments:

CeeKaye said...

Hi Shari, Congrats on joining the Shreddersphere! A cyper-friend of mine swears by O2 magazine's food list offerings; you can't go wrong by eating and exercising right! I'll be certain to follow you on your shredding mission. Ciao!

photoimagelinks.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I never heard it before. I'm going to try this and buy her book. I'm half way to my goal weight before my vacation in June. I hope will give me the will power I need. thanks

Joni said...

Hi and welcome to the ShredderSphere! Just dropping by to check on all your past posts so I am up to date and can check in on you. Congrats on your work on MS and seeing results! That program is difficult but a very nice way to kickstart a journey that's for sure. Keep on shredding!
-Joni

Mike Groom said...

Welcome to the ShredderSphere! I'll catch up with your past posts. Enjoy the ride, it will be fantastic!

Rob said...

Shari,

Welcome and best of luck!!!

Rob

Wellsphere said...

Thanks for sharing the grocery list. Would love to feature you on Wellsphere.com, a site that helps people to live healthier. Can't find a contact form so thought I'd comment; look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Larisa

vijay said...

I was looking for fit over 40 and came acrooss over 50.But its really great to come across this informative blog.