Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 42






Here are the promised pics. The ones on the left are January 2, 2008. The others were April 14, 2008. I've made some progress! Woohoo! Just thought you all would like to see where I started prior to starting my blog.

I started at 51.9% Body Fat in January. I am now 36.9%. My bust was 47, now is 43.75. My waist was 39, now 37. My hips: 47, now 43.75. Thighs: 26, now 23.


I ordered two new suits for work today--smaller size pants! My bottoms are size 14, but my tops are still 16's or even 18's depending on the item. My goal is a 10.

today's affirmations:

I am happy with me
I am wearing smaller clothes
I am eating the right things for my body

7 comments:

Roy and Hazel said...

Hey! Brilliant! Well done, Shari!

Suzette said...

Wow! great job, Shari! keep up the hard work...Your efforts are paying off!

Mike Groom said...

Shari, that is fantastic progress! Just imagine where you're going to be in another 3 to 4 months!

CeeKaye said...

Way to shred it Shari!! You are on your way to excellence...

=D

Rob said...

Shari,

That is remarkable progress and you should be so proud.
AWESOME!!!

Rob

Alex W said...

Way to go!

Marbella said...

Hi Shari,
You know, I didn´t see Adam´s blog with the new Shredders on it, so am late in coming by to check on you. Love your hard work for change, and can see such an improvement in your transition. Good luck. Will be coming by more often now that am back in this world...
Lynda