Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 34


Oh Happy Day!!!! I am wearing my nice size 14 jeans today!! woohoo!!! The feeling is great! I have a pair of 12's hanging in my bathroom waiting for the day they will fit! I am also getting excited to take that pic of me in my red dress that I promised on May 1st! It's getting closer!

It is so much fun to hit your goals. It really is an amazing feeling. the problem with goals is that you actually have to SET them! Take a minute right now and write down the things that are important to you. Make them SPECIFIC...like this for example: I will wear a size 6 dress by December 31, 2008. Write them in your planner, or blog, or blackberry--whatever keeps you on track. I like to post them on my fridge. That way every time I go to grab something I can see the things are the most important to me! Try it, it works.

I have lost 4% BF in the last month. I am pretty happy with that. I am in my last week of Metabolic Surge. Then I will do a recovery week and go into Power 90X by Beachbody.com. This is another really fabulous program. It is pretty intense and I hope I can do it. I know that I will have to pace myself and not try to do every exercise to the max right off the bat. I have a problem with that--if I can't do something right the first time, well...then forget it. I'm working on that LOl!!

Today's Affirmations:
My body is changing every day
My body is releasing fat every day
I am happy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work. Also, I wanted to let you know that you give me inspiration to keep on track too.

Shari Kraft said...

Thank you Jessica for that sweet post. I'm glad I inspire you :)