Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 33


I just got off the phone with the gas company. Fighting about my bill. These are the most inflexible people I have ever dealt with. I am fighting mad right now!! They seem to forget that although we NEED their service...WE are in fact the customer. GRRRRRR........

I ate crap for breakfast this morning--a chocolate chip cookie and a brownie. DAMN!!! Well...I'm not going to let it ruin my whole day. I am going to stick with the plan for the rest of the day.

Let's not get into that all or nothing mindset. Women seem to have a real problem with that--at least I have. That was a great lesson I learned--don't throw the baby out with the bath water. So you messed up..so what. Just keep going. It's just one backward step.

I'm here to tell you....get a move on. Take that first step if you haven't already. If you're in the middle of your journey, keep stepping--don't stop!

if you were here with me I'd give you a hug. :)

Today's Affirmations
I am moving toward my goals every day
I am eating right for my body
I love myself

Make sure you post your affirmations or goals today in my comment section.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

1. I believe that I'm on the road to change.
2. I WILL lose weight without dieting.
3. I haven't had a can of caffineated soda since Sunday.
4. I'm not going to give in to my craving's near as easy from now on.
5. I want to have flatter abs.
6. I can finally start visualizing what I'll look like in my size 6 jeans!

------------------------------- said...

I know the feeling of 'off the wagon' for breakfast or even after dinner snack. My problem is time. Never have enough time to properly cook or prepare your food. You just grab of what ever is easy and there. But you are RIGHT, don't dwell on mistakes, just move on and continue being happy and healthy. Learning your mistake is the great big step on weight loss.

Think Apple or Broccoli, detox food will minus that mistake. Also, do an extra 15 minute walk to loose those calories. Make you feel better for those chocolate nips in my desk drawl at work. HA HA