Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 29


I thought I would share a recipe today. It is a protein pancake that I love! Of course, since there is prot. powder and eggs in it, it isn't real fluffy like a real pancake. Anyhow...I like it and it's portable!

Mix together:
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
3 egg whites
1 egg
Stevia to taste
cinnamon to taste

After all this is blended, turn on your pan. Make sure you spray it with Pam, or something like that. These will stick if you don't. Let your pan warm up. Then at the last minute add 1/2 c of frozen blueberries. Stir quickly and pour onto the warm pan. Smoosh down into pancake form. Cover, lower flame to medium, and cook for 9 min. Flip--this is harder said than done--this is a big and heavy pancake. Mine always breaks! After flipped, just turn off pan and let sit for a minute or two.

These are quick and easy and have a fabulous amount of protein in them--to make you strong and lean!

So...an update on the Diet Coke war...I had ONE last night on my drive home. I only drank 1/2 of it. It just really didn't want it. I guess all those affirmations I've been doing are working! I know it's a silly thing, but it is eally hard for me to quit. There's nothing in them that are addictive--because I only drink the no caffeine diet coke. I guess maybe it's the aspartame that makes you feel like you "need" it!

I did my workout this morning. I'm chugging along doing my thing. I'm running out of energy and look at my program book--I'm DONE!! Yay!! I go upstairs and review my program--I always make notes of how much weight and reps I've done. I realize I completely left out one whole section of my quads! I didn't have my glasses on and skipped over two sets of leg extensions! DUH... No wonder it seemed like I was done so fast!

So tell me, are you doing your "thing". What is your thing? Leave me a note and tell me what you are currently doing to make your body better. I would love to hear.

Transformation Affirmation for Today:
1. I eat all the right foods for the body I desire
2. I now have all the energy I need
3. My body is now trained to burn fat and increase muscle

2 comments:

Roy and Hazel said...

Sitting here with the TV remote control: Up Down Up Down. There, that's enough! LOL.

Shari, I promise I will start at the gym soon. Keep up the good work! Your approach is spot on. I really hope you see the results coming through.

You've almost got me going to the gym. And that's something!

Jeremy said...

Hi Shari !

I definitely agree with you about fruit isolation days - although they're tough to get through I actually enjoy them a great deal.
My preferred fruit of choice: the banana. But after eating so many I think now I have grown to hate them :-)

But thank you for all the support and luck. I wish you continued success on your own journey as well !

Keep up the good work !

Best,

--Jay