Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 25



Okay, it's pic and measurement day. I can tell you right now that it is a little disappointing. I know that I have lost body fat. I am happy about that! BUT...you can't really see any changes, and the measurements aren't going down. Well they are... Minutely, little by little. I'm just trying really hard to stick with this program and not bail on it. I have seen it work, I know it works. Nick (creator of Metabolic Surge) assures me that things are working--behind the scenes. We have internal fat stores that need to be depleted THEN the body will work on the "real" fat--the fat we see. He says that it may take one complete round of the program before I see real changes. Okay. That's cool. I am only 4 weeks away from completing this first Level. So onward and upward! Marching towards fat loss! Yee-ha! It's time to Cowgirl up!

Measurements:
Bust: 43
Waist: 37
Hips: 44
Lower abdomen: 42
Thighs: 23
Weight: 190 back up from Weds. This IS high carb week so I know this isn't fat gain
Body fat: 38.3 down from 41.7 (beginning) Woohoo! NOT BAD!

Affirmations for today:
I am eating only healthy foods that are good for my body
I have always been lean and muscular
I am burning fat every day

1 comment:

lynz said...

Great job Shari...keep working on your mind and your body will follow :)

Heather Picken