Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 22


Watch your thoughts, for they become words
Watch your words, for they become actions
Watch your actions, for they become habits
Watch your habits, for they become character
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny....Unknown

Woohoo! I am down 2 lbs this morning. I know that the scale is not a good indicator of what is really going on with my body....I still use it as a reference point. I will still be measuring, taking body fat%, and trying on a pair of pants that are too tight. That is the true measure of whether or not your program is working!

I have a pair of jeans that I LOVE! I keep them hanging up in my bathroom, so I can see them everyday. It's a great motivator. I can get them on, but I wouldn't wear them in public! LOL!! I also have my beautiful red dress. I can't wait to try it on, on May 1st, and see how it looks.

Today is a rest day and all fruit day. Tomorrow I will be back on the High Carb Rotation for the next 5 days. Exercise will be the Muscle Rounds and Superset training along with HIIT. It will be a tough week, but will signal end of round 2.

Yesterday afternoon I did a little research on affirmations and law of attraction. These are both areas that I really don't know much about. It kinda seems a little weird to me, but I'm gonna try it. They say you have to do this for 30 days to have it become a habit and to re-train your mind. I wrote about 10 affirmations that I can use. I wrote them in my day planner so I can read them everyday. I also speak them out loud while I am driving. In a past post I had told you that I also keep pictures of bodies cut out of magazines in my planner. I try to pick body types that look closely like mine would look.

Another thing that I did, was to make a "vision board". I have one of these down in my workout room--I made it about a year ago. It's huge! Done on poster board and magazine cutouts of figures and words. This one I made yesterday is small--so I can keep it in my planner and look at it everyday. It has a fabulous body on it, along with some fresh fruit and veggies. I also typed my affirmations on it--about 6 of them.

I signed up on Anne Marie Evers website--She's called The Affirmation Doctor-- anyway...she has a newsletter and a daily affirmation she sends out. Another website that I liked was www.trueaffirmations.com They have a free Ebook you can sign up for. Even though this stuff seems a little weird and awkward to me, I am going to try really wrapping my mind around this technique. What could it hurt?......nothing. :)

Affirmations for today:
1. My body has always burned fat quickly and efficiently
2. I am a high acheiver
3. I am fit, healthy, and attractive

Weight today: 188

No comments: