Friday, March 28, 2008

One more day down. Day 15


“If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that” - Johanne Wolfgang”

If only we actually did this for each other. We would all reach our potential and be the outstanding human beings we were meant to be. I found this quote on Maria Kang's Fitness Cure. She sends a daily email with motivational quotes, stories, and fitness tips. You can subscribe to Fitness Cure at her website www.mariakang.com She also has a free Ebook that is really pretty good! Check it out! I really look forward to getting her email everyday.

I have a dress in my closet that I bought for my son's Marine Corp Graduation. I did not wear it. It didn't fit right. I love this dress. It's red--my favorite color. Since it is a very fine knit wrap dress, it shows EVERY little bump and roll on my body, and I mean EVERY bump and roll! Not to mention WAAAAYYYY to much cleavage. It is about a size too small. We ladies do really dumb things when see a dress or outfit that we like. If it's on sale--and a really great bargain, we bargain with ourselves--I'll buy it now then I'll lose weight and it will fit in a few weeks. I bought this dress in January. It STILL doesn't fit. I'm adding this dress to my goal list! The dress is sexy as hell, and I can't wait to wear it! My hubbie will love it! I have the dress hanging in my bathroom so I can see it everyday. It will serve as a visual aid to keep me on track to my goal.

I am on the last day of Round 1, Phase 3. I will follow my eating plan as usual, but TONIGHT...I get a cheat meal! Woohoo!!! Can't wait. I'm thinkin' pizza or maybe Mexican food, definitely some chocolate. Tomorrow starts Round 2, Phase 1. I'll be back to Low Carb eating and the Fat Loss Circuit Training. I have taken the time to make a master shopping list for each of the two phases that we alternate--Low Carb then High Carb. I printed out about 6 of them and stuck them in my purse. I can shop after work and know exactly what I need. One thing I have learned...preparation is everything. The MINUTE I don't have the right foods cooked or ready to go, I fall apart. Everything goes to shit. I make excuses and before I can get a grip, I am completely off course. Take the time to plan and shop. I've mentioned before how important it is to cook ahead and portion out your meals. This is critical to your success. BELIEVE me....I know.

Today's weight 190
Monday will be pic and measurement day.

No comments: