Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 9



How's this pic for motivation? This is Jamie Eason. She's 31 and fabulous! LOVE HER!! She's 5'2 like me! Sometimes I see women putting pics of these gorgeous fitness models on their sites as their "goal" bodies. That's great, but I really think you have to put a picture of someone who has the same body type as you, or you're really going to be dissappointed. That would be like me putting a picture of Jennifer Nicole Lee as my goal! The girl is TALL!!! really tall, and long in her torso! I'm short, really short...and will never look like her. I'm about as tall as one of HER legs!! Anyway...just my two cents. Pick a goal, pick a look, make sure it jives with your body and go for it!

Man! I had to REALLY kick myself in the butt to get out of bed this morning! I woke up at 6, told myself that I didn't have to get up so early today. So I slept in until 7:00. Then I fought with myself whether or not I was going to get up and walk. It was like pulling teeth! FINALLY, I got out of bed. My program has me scheduled to do Intervals today. I was to do 30 sec of work, and then 30 sec rest. Cycle like this for 15 min. not including warm up and cooldown. I thought, "Okay...this won't b so bad". WHOA BABY!!! My legs were like rubber when I was done!! I'm not a runner (YET), so I would crank the treadmill up to 3.8 for my work sets, then down to 3.0 for the rest. My little chubby legs were going as fast as they could!! (picture a fat little hamster on his wheel!) I was sweating and praying that 15 min. would end! I am proud to say that I finished the Intervals and feel really happy that I did. I KNEW that I would NOT exercise when I got home tonight, so I stood firm and hauled my cookies out of bed.

Eating plan is all protein today. I'm having chicken, cottage cheese, protein powder and tonight some turkey. Tomorrow is all fruit. My hubbie is taking me to an Easter Brunch at the Prescott Resort. I know they will have fruit, no biggie. I'm worried about all the other stuff they'll have also!! I will do what I have to. I'm going to write an email to Nick and find out if he really means all fruit, or just all carbs. The book says one thing, and then the weekly planner says "High Carb Day"

Monday will be the big day! Measurements and pics!

Weight today: 191

No comments: