Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 8



I am on the last day of the Low Carb phase of my new program. Tomorrow will be an all protein day along with aerobic intervals, and Sunday--an all fruit day, rest day. My workout today was called "Lactic Acid Training". WHOA!!! Was that EVER a fun time! My whole body burned. My legs were shaky and my whole body quivered for about 1/2 an hour afterwards. I am really loving this Metabolic Surge workout. Everyday is something different--same thing with my eating plan. This week I've had meals like: spinach salad and chicken breast, protein shakes, cottage cheese and nuts. I'm eating about 1700 calories and feel full all the time.

I'm used to eating 5-6 meals a day. That has been something I've done for about 2 years now. It makes sense, and I feel so much better thru the day. It just takes a little planning. I cook on weekends and parcel everything out in portions to match my daily plan. Tupperware is a good thing! I take all my food to work in a cooler and I never have to worry about eating the wrong thing! I sell new homes for a developer, so I am sitting in a Model Home all day. We have a fridge, microwave, and even a stove/oven. The builder supplies bottled water for us--so even drinking water is no hassle!

I will be posting body fat % and measurements on Monday along with new pics. That will be one week since I started Nick's program. We'll see what kind of progress I've made.

Weight today: 191 down 4lbs!

No comments: