Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 18 Progress Report



Okay...it's not pretty. NO changes. Measurements are exactly the same. Weight is the same.

I emailed Nick and asked him what I should do. I am following the program to the "T". I do the work, I eat the menus. I drink the water. I do the rest. So....we are going to drop my calories a bit this week and see what happens. I was doing the program for the 170 lb woman as directed, but that may just be too many calories for me. I printed off all the new menus for the next two weeks and updated my workout book. I am ready to go! He also told me that when his wife was doing this program, it took her about 3 weeks to see some changes.

We get so frustrated when things don't just drop right away and then we give up. Most people never stick to a program long enough to see results. I am going to do this to the end, no matter what! Then I'm going to do the regular program...I'm on level one right now.

I am going to get thru this. I will not give up! I have a red dress to fit into! Let's get a move on!

Weight today: 190
Bust: 43
Waist: 37
Hips: 44
Thighs 23.5
body fat % 41.6

No comments: