Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 17


Today is Sunday and I am at work. I hate working on weekends. I never get to see my hubbie. He's at home, probably watching NASCAR...something we really like to do together. Oh well....

I found a friend from high school on line yesterday! It was so cool. The last we saw each other was about 10 years ago. Now I have another motivation to get my fitness act together! She will be here in Prescott in July!

I did my workout this morning. Another bout of Fat Loss circuit. Legs today, along with shoulders and triceps.

Have you ever wondered if you are lifting heavy enough weight? Me too. When I'm lifting, I'm thinking, whoa, this is pretty heavy. Then after the workout, I'm second guessing myself thinking it was too easy??? Strange perception. I guess as long as I'm progressing and moving up in weight I'll be okay. My weights are definitely heavier than when I did this round two weeks ago. For example my leg extensions are 90 lbs this week versus 80 lbs two weeks ago. My shoulder are up 2 lbs, triceps up 2 lbs.

I am eating the Low Carb thing today. Tomorrow is a rest day--also an all protein day. Tuesday will be all fruit.

Not much to say today--not feeling particularly wise and witty. :)

Weight today is 190
Tomorrow is pic day and I just don't feel like it. I don't see any changes. We'll see, won't we?

No comments: