Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 13


This picture is of my hubbie Mike and my HIGHLY energetic cat--Spike. Mike is a firefighter and Spike thinks he's a dog.

I was going to take a pic today! My batteries are dead! I think that more progress pics would be nice. Maybe every other day.

Today is a Cardio day. I did 15 minutes of 1 minute intervals. It was hard, but so much better than walking for EVER! I really worked hard. I even ran some of the time. For me, THAT is saying aLOT.

I am still doing high carb--right now I am eating a yummy concoction of fat free plain yogurt, blueberries, and oatmeal, with a protein shake on the side. YUM!! I use frozen blueberries, and they chill the yogurt enough that it freezes it a little--Kinda like frozen yog.

The food plan is pretty good on this Metabolic Surge program. Dr. John Berardi developed the menus to go hand in hand with MS. So each day I have a new menu. I do have the option of picking a day and eating it several days in a row. I tend to do better when I don't have a lot of choices. I also do better when I KNOW what I'm supposed to eat--I can pack my food a lot faster in the A.M.

Today's weight: 190

No comments: