Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 12


I can't tell you how much better I feel now that I am eating right and exercising again. My hip and knee pain is virtually gone. I have dropped a couple of lbs and I'm only 15 lbs away from my first goal of 175. I will be eating high carb this week and Friday night is a cheat meal. What a reward! I can't wait! That's all part of changing your mindset about food. Nothing wrong with pizza, burgers, ethnic foods--NOW AND THEN.... not as a lifestyle. I know that a lot of people have trouble cutting out the junk food from their diets. I never really had that problem. I don't eat at fast food restaurants or keep that stuff in my house. My problem is that I just eat too much food. I LOVE Mexican food and chocolate. If something's going to bring me down, it will be one of those. These are called trigger foods. I have a couple of others--nuts, pizza, and tortilla chips. I really try to stay away from them. I can't eat just one! If I eat one, I have to eat the whole bag, can, or whatever. What are your triggers??

My weight today is 190
Measurements and pics to come on Monday March 31st.

No comments: